- Identify and develop future IRSA travel players.
- Prepare players and families for travel soccer.
- Introduce IRSA Game Model.
- Establish IRSA player expectations.
- Skill development and ball mastery.
- Agility, balance and coordination.
- Learn and understand the rules of the game.
- Develop their passion for soccer!
- Separate program for both Boys and Girls.
- Structured curriculum and activities.
- All sessions run by IRSA professional staff.
- Player-centered age appropriate training.
- Program cost - $460 (Full Year, including Academy Uniform).
- Full seasonal year program.
- Two 1 hour training sessions/practices per week.
- Saturday games run by IRSA professional staff.
- Fall season starts September 4th.